Our specialty is managing senior downsizing transitions. Most of our clients have lived in a residence for several decades and are facing a move to a much smaller space. This can be quite overwhelming for any family. We oversee every detail of the move including:
- Space Planning
- Set up and Interior Redesign of the new home
The comprehensive nature of our service is unique - we are your single point of contact and handle every stage of the move ourselves. This greatly minimizes the duration of a transition and the stress on your family. We can complete a move in as little as two days, with minimal disruption to your routine. We also arrange furniture, hang artwork and remove all boxes and supplies used. Our goal is for you to feel "at home" immediately!
Moving to the new home is only half the challenge of a downsizing transition. Once a move is completed, there is still the issue of what to do with the remaining, unneeded furnishings. Whether an entire house or a unit in a retirement community needs to be liquidated, we can minimize stress on a family by dispersing any size estate. We help by:
- Categorizing furnishings for giving to family members and for sale, auction, donation or disposal
- Handling the dispersal of all furnishings
- Properly disposing of challenging items such as personal documents, chemicals, mattresses, etc.
Our estate dispersal services are designed to help a family when they need it most. We complete this work efficiently and responsibly, making sure everything ends up where it needs to go. This service also greatly eases the challenge of preparing a home, condo or retirement unit for sale.
Home Sale Prep
We help put your home's "best foot forward" when you're preparing to sell. After a downsize and estate dispersal, many clients need help coordinating and completing the many steps involved in selling a home. Our team:
- Completes general home touch-ups, interior and exterior cleanup
- Manages contractor services, including obtaining estimates and scheduling
- Coordinates specialized cleaning services
- Conducts the home sale evaluation
Through our experiences with home sale prep, we have established a list of trusted contractors and service providers. If you're working with a realtor, we can also coordinate with them to carry out their recommendations. We love preparing a much-loved home for sale to the next individual or family who will make new memories in it.